Thanks for welcoming me reef2reef

Aquatope

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
20
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a Marine Biologist with a bachelor's from Southampton College. I have work with aquaculture and aquaria for over 30 years in one form or another. I specialized in reef aquariums for the better part of those 30 years. I find that natures ways are the best way(in my opinion) and can even be more efficient than a lot of the high tech methods of dealing with problems in reef aquatopes.
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
ANOTHER.. "doc in the house" ...going to become popular rapidly :cool:
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
I am a Marine Biologist with a bachelor's from Southampton College. I have work with aquaculture and aquaria for over 30 years in one form or another. I specialized in reef aquariums for the better part of those 30 years. I find that natures ways are the best way(in my opinion) and can even be more efficient than a lot of the high tech methods of dealing with problems in reef aquatopes.
I agree! Filter sock, skimmer, carx, live rock, and no chemicals is how I roll.
giphy (1).gif
 
Welcome to the R2R community !!
 
I am a Marine Biologist with a bachelor's from Southampton College. I have work with aquaculture and aquaria for over 30 years in one form or another. I specialized in reef aquariums for the better part of those 30 years. I find that natures ways are the best way(in my opinion) and can even be more efficient than a lot of the high tech methods of dealing with problems in reef aquatopes.
Welcome to R2R. I’m sure that people will enjoy having another specialist in the chats.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new