thanks for your patience...

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
15,680
Reaction score
304
Location
The "D"
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys.. just wanted to let you know that I will be back in full force by this weekend... we just dropped off the last relatives that were in town for the funeral.. I just need to get some rest here the next couple of days and will be catching up on the threads... I've only been able to check on the site every now and then the past 3-4 weeks...

actually, the main reason for this post though is to thank you all for your patience... also, I apologize for not replying back on some pm's... sometimes, I would not have enough time to reply and totally forget about them the next time I log in.. and I plan on deleting all my pm's and start fresh.. for those that I haven't replied to or have a pending transaction or owe frags to, pls pm again in the next couple of days so we can get some things undergoing....

again, I thank you for your understanding and patience for the past month...

Respectfully,
Marvin
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new