• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Thanks Laurie

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Randy

Zoa Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to thank Laurie for the cool palys.I also got a free fork and spoon.

Thanks Laurie I love them!!!!!

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Randy said:
I would like to thank Laurie for the cool palys.I also got a free fork and spoon.

Thanks Laurie I love them!!!!!

rotfl

Glad you liked them! Can't wait for mine too- I am going to do the happy dance when I see the delivery guy pull up...! Thanks for letting me piggyback some corals from the website in with the trade...

:D
Laurie

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 34.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back