Thanks Reef Radiance!

  • Thread starter Thread starter opaka
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

opaka

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 12, 2010
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Just wanted to take the time to thank Rick and Tara @ Reef Radiance. I ordered a Lumentek 240 after much research and bothering Rick and Tara with a ton of questions. They both answered all of my questions quickly and gave excellent customer service! The light arrived in perfect condition with no issues at all.

I would recommend Reef Radiance for anyone in the market for LED lighting and want excellent customer service! I would definitely buy from them again!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new