Thanks to JDA

adtravels

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would just like to extend a thanks to @jda who's calcium reactor guide I read and followed to set up my current setup. I was struggling with ion balance with 2 part and made the switch to a CRx. I had had trouble in the past using Ph probes and other methods to set up a CRx so much so I gave up.
His advice coupled with the Kamoer continuous dose have made this experience one of the more pleasurable tech switches I have employed in reefing.
I really got to know the reactor and tuning it was a breeze, no solenoid issues of PH controller. I Do have an electric solenoid but it has never switched off. 3 months in an all is rock steady.

Thank you for this simple and effective guide.

OP
OP
adtravels

adtravels

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would just like to extend a thanks to @jda who's calcium reactor guide I read and followed to set up my current setup. I was struggling with ion balance with 2 part and made the switch to a CRx. I had had trouble in the past using Ph probes and other methods to set up a CRx so much so I gave up.
His advice coupled with the jammer continuous dose have made this experience one of the more pleasurable tech switches I have employed in reefing.
I really got to know the reactor and tuning it was a breeze, no solenoid issues of PH controller. I Do have an electric solenoid but it has never switched off. 3 months in an all is rock steady.

Thank you for this simple and effective guide.
IMG_20210306_093954598.jpg
16149984634028973569230724455084.jpg

toejam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 93 42.1%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 110 49.8%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 7 3.2%
Back