Thanks to the AquaSD team!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lowsingle
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lowsingle

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2009
Messages
856
Reaction score
272
I just wanted to say thanks to the AquaSD team who helped me snag some sweet lobos today. I was in a rush and on the way to the airport (I’m an out of towner) and the team there was super helpful and helped me cherry pick a few, thanks fellas!

Darren
 
Glad we could help out Darren :)
Feel free to stop by next time your in town!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new