Thanks WWC for your help!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

DeeFromBrooklyn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys for your help during my Florida visit.. That TSA meter helped as the agent looked like a deer in the headlights when she saw the frag carrier

OP
OP
DeeFromBrooklyn

DeeFromBrooklyn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frags made it to Brooklyn

IMG_20190330_133802_852.jpg

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys for your help during my Florida visit.. That TSA meter helped as the agent looked like a deer in the headlights when she saw the frag carrier

Glad to be of service! Bringing corals (and lots of water) onto a plane is always a challenge. It depends on which agent you get, those that are experienced usually are cool with it, but look out for those that are new as it might take just a bit longer to get through the check-in process...

Either way always plan extra time when bringing frags with you to the airport! Those traveling to RAP by plane this weekend should heed this advice, LOL

FMF0331

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the info, going to Universal Orlando in 2 weeks ( swinging by WWC ) of course.

Did you carry the frags onto the plane or was it checked under the plane ?

OP
OP
DeeFromBrooklyn

DeeFromBrooklyn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to be of service! Bringing corals (and lots of water) onto a plane is always a challenge. It depends on which agent you get, those that are experienced usually are cool with it, but look out for those that are new as it might take just a bit longer to get through the check-in process...

Either way always plan extra time when bringing frags with you to the airport! Those traveling to RAP by plane this weekend should heed this advice, LOL
Can you post the link to the TSA regulations sheet you gave me? I want to hold on to that
for future MACNA visit

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 108 87.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back