Thanks you guys!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gabbone
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gabbone

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2024
Messages
553
Reaction score
283
Location
The Netherlands
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I just want to thank all of you for the amazing community we are.
I started 8 months ago my reef journey without any knowledge on the subject. I builded the 30g of my dream and post after post you all contributed to help me fix issues.

As a reefer, I was never happy with my tank (since I am a perfectionist) but after yesterday's video, I was finally happy with myself. I thought I must show you the result of 8 months of pure dedication, study and love. Finally the colours are there, the water quality it's insanely good and I keep learning from this amazing forum every day.

Thank you guys!

 
giphy (1).gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new