Thanksgiving Giveaway Day 3

This stuff is like the hulk for your tank,love it!
1000003215.png
 
Probably late to the game. Full of family food, I mean bursting. But I'm super thankful for:
Screenshot_20241127-185548.png


Still have a ton of them in my AIO chamber where I dropped in the amphipods last time!
Congrats on being our latest winner ... more to come!
 
It's time to close this out, but I have one more surprise.

Ashley and I wanted to do something really special today to show how very thankful we are for all of you.

Today, everybody is a winner! Anybody who commented on the giveaway thread today will receive a $50 Dinkins gift certificate.

(We will send these out beginning tomorrow.)

Thank you all so much for your support, and for thinkin' Dinkins. We could not do this without all of you!
 
Not going to enter but everything about this business is the best. EVERYTHING!!!
So I am thankful for you and all you do!
Thank you so much! That really made my day!
 
I think I sent out all the gift certificates - please let me know if I missed anybody. Thank you all so much for your participation, your support, and the incredibly kind words!
 
I think I sent out all the gift certificates - please let me know if I missed anybody. Thank you all so much for your participation, your support, and the incredibly kind words!
Thank you so much! You are incredibly generous and my manderin thanks you as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new