That didn't last long! Bye 29, Hello 150!

MasterBacon

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2016
Messages
595
Reaction score
722
Location
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got an amazing deal for a brand new 150 w/ corner overflow, stand and canopy.
Electrician is coming to the restaurant to run electrical tomorrow morning!
20161019_162548.jpg
20161019_162124.jpg
20161019_154003.jpg
 
20161024_135446.jpg
So far
2 MP40s
2 XR30s Gen4
1 Ecotech Vectra M1 Return Pump
Reeflink
Icecap 36 Reef Sump
500W Titanium Heater
Reef Octopus Classic 202-S 8" Internal Protein Skimmer
Besides rock, sand and water, what have I forgot?
 
Nice! I love upgrades!
 
I this at a restaurant? If so, I suggest putting a lock on the cabinet! I remember kids would open and play with the water at a chinese place. Last thing you need is an unattended kid throwing their nuggets into the sump.

Great tank!!
 
I this at a restaurant? If so, I suggest putting a lock on the cabinet! I remember kids would open and play with the water at a chinese place. Last thing you need is an unattended kid throwing their nuggets into the sump.

Great tank!!
Locks are on the way ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new