That guys redsea 250

Added some new shrooms to the tank
20190115_195353.jpeg
20190115_195425.jpeg
 
Very unique, never seen one like that. The base/mouth is different color than the tentacles. What did you pay for it may I ask?
Yes it's very bright too.

The type of coral is a bubble tip but the vendor name of it is Colorado sunburst.
 
Been happy with his growth so far feed him directly twice a week finger cross he stay healthy
20190729_140031.jpeg
 
A fun progression of my first time cutting an anemone first are pics right after cutting then just 3 hours after and the I believe the next day and then 4 days after was really cool seeing this process

20190917_122010.jpg 20190913_143852.jpg 20190912_182326.jpg 20190912_150247.jpg
 
My clownfish laid eggs been in hobby for like 10 years maybe more and always wanted to breed clownfish

The clownfish I have had for probably 9 years shes moved to Florida with me survived hurricanes with no power in her tank shes a trooper so she was proud too that's why hes in the photo

20200323_175933.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new