That was a great live show!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reef Jedi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reef Jedi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2018
Messages
2,122
Reaction score
5,050
Location
Erie, CO
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to take a moment to say a huge thank you to admins, guests, ReefSquad, and all of the medics who help make R2R possible. I know how much time, effort, and planning goes into putting something like this together, and it really doesn’t go unnoticed.


It was great getting to hear from everyone, connect with the community, and have some fun with the games. Events like this are a great reminder of what makes R2R such a special community.


Thank you to everyone who put in the time and effort to make it happen, and to everyone who showed up and made it such a great experience. It’s truly appreciated! No brown nosing here. Just a true show of gratitude.

R2R is as my welcome messages to new members always say, “the greatest community out of water”
 
I agree! I enjoyed putting a face to the big names I see bopping around the forum. Thanks alot to everyone who makes R2R what it is, and thanks to all of this years sponsors!



 inertia
 
I was thrilled to have been a part of this live show 🙂

Thanks to R2R and all the great guests that joined tonight!
 
I was thrilled to have been a part of this live show 🙂

Thanks to R2R and all the great guests that joined tonight!
It was nice to put a face to a name. Thanks for taking the time, they were in good company.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new