The 40 gallon breeder from LA!

calthrone

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2020
Messages
21
Reaction score
22
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!! I'm familiar with reef2reef, I've heard the name here and there but am just now getting around to becoming an active member in the forums. I have a 40 gallon breeder that I plan to turn into a mixed reef. The tank has been up and running for around 7 months. I started off with a 20 gallon long FOWLR tank but with no success probably due to a lack of experience. However now that I've been fairly successful these past months I am getting more and more optimistic as to what is to come. I am happy to be part of the reef2reef forums and am looking to further expand my passion and knowledge of this great hobby. I'll start a build thread soon and hope the forums will help me out in the journey of the 40g breeder mixed reef!!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun...
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new