The Alternative Reef - Magnetic Reef Shelves

negative44

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2011
Messages
16
Reaction score
6
Location
NJ (08619)
First, Scott is a great guy to do business with. Smooth transaction. Now to these 2 Reef shelves. They look amazing. The shipping was super fast. The packing was perfect. I would buy from Scott any day and as soon as I start another tank :wink:, I will be buying more. Thanks for everything Scott!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new