The Anthelia are coming!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rikerbear
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rikerbear

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2013
Messages
1,055
Reaction score
6
Location
Seattle
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The first coral I added to my nano 2+ months ago was a small two polyp frag of Anthelia. I was worried when they first went in as they weren't opening, but weren't dying either. Several people told me to let them die or better yet KILL them. LOL
I did not listen, and did not fully understand......I do now
In just a little over 2 months I have gone from 2 polyps to 14, with more 'buds' popping out on the base.
I am very scared.......at this rate I will have over 1000 by the end of summer

Anthelia.jpg
IMGP0937.jpg
IMGP0939.jpg
 
Took about half of the colony and put it in my new fowlr tank....which I guess now makes it no longer a true fowlr LOL
I put it somewhere where it can grow and fill in quite a bit before it will need to be nuked.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new