The Arizona Lagoon

KENNYSREEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All!

I've been in the hobby for a little over a year now... I went from a 10g to a 25g to now a 75g Lagoon all in the span for the last year, but I'm finally happy with what I currently have (for now...). So I thought it would be a good time to share my tank with the rest of the awesome people at Reef2Reef! My Arizona Reef buddies have had enough of me (just kidding), so thought I would share with you all!

Here she is:

IMG_0198 (1).jpg

Tank: Titan Aquatics Acrylic - 1.5" Front and Back panel and 1.25" Right and Left panel.... yeah she THICC but I like it. 48" x 24' by 16'
Stand: Custom Made by Manny Sanchez of Reef Gardens here in Arizona (He makes the best custom lids and acrylic equipment)
Sump: Eshopps ADV-300
Return Pump: Varios 6
Return Plumbing: 4 1/2' VCA RFG - no other powerheads or anything as the tank is too thicccc
Skimmer: Reef Octopus Essence S-130
Skimmer Accessories: Avast Medium Skimmer Locker
ATO: Smart ATO Micro
Reactor: NYOS
Brains: APEX
Lighting: 4 Ecotech XR15 Blue Gen 5 with 48" ATI Hybrid Fixture (3 Blue plus and 1 actinic)
Rock: Carib Sea Branch and Real Reef Rock

Thanks for looking at my build page.... I'll update with more pictures soon!

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All!

I've been in the hobby for a little over a year now... I went from a 10g to a 25g to now a 75g Lagoon all in the span for the last year, but I'm finally happy with what I currently have (for now...). So I thought it would be a good time to share my tank with the rest of the awesome people at Reef2Reef! My Arizona Reef buddies have had enough of me (just kidding), so thought I would share with you all!

Here she is:

IMG_0198 (1).jpg

Tank: Titan Aquatics Acrylic - 1.5" Front and Back panel and 1.25" Right and Left panel.... yeah she THICC but I like it. 48" x 24' by 16'
Stand: Custom Made by Manny Sanchez of Reef Gardens here in Arizona (He makes the best custom lids and acrylic equipment)
Sump: Eshopps ADV-300
Return Pump: Varios 6
Return Plumbing: 4 1/2' VCA RFG - no other powerheads or anything as the tank is too thicccc
Skimmer: Reef Octopus Essence S-130
Skimmer Accessories: Avast Medium Skimmer Locker
ATO: Smart ATO Micro
Reactor: NYOS
Brains: APEX
Lighting: 4 Ecotech XR15 Blue Gen 5 with 48" ATI Hybrid Fixture (3 Blue plus and 1 actinic)
Rock: Carib Sea Branch and Real Reef Rock

Thanks for looking at my build page.... I'll update with more pictures soon!

Love that tank size! Very cool!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back