The best R2R Member quotes!

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2017
Messages
1,764
Reaction score
2,345
Location
Phoenix, AZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a sponsor here on R2R I read a lot of forum posts and comments. Every once in while I come across a post or comment that hits me at just the right time. Sometimes it's a funny comment that makes me laugh or even a useful and timely bit of information. The R2R community is great for that kind of stuff.

Have you read something that made you laugh - if so please share it here
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new