The best way to increase Phosphate

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blake7393
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Blake7393

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2025
Messages
21
Reaction score
2
Location
Kendal
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, after losing a coral I’ve realise my phosphate is untraceable. I’ll be honest I haven’t tested my phosphate level for years. When I did test it b4 it was always there at a reasonable level.
I’m sure if I look there will be another post about this sort of situation.
I’m wanting to add phosphate without adding any nitrates to my tank ??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new