Black Pearl

Black Pearl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ATI LAb #1.png
ATI results before starting Essentials. No corrections to be made until after 2nd lab test, which I will do after 1 month on Essentials and 6 weeks no water change. now checking All daily, holding steady @7-7.3

OP
OP
Black Pearl

Black Pearl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. I went a long time with dull looking corals and slow growth, I think the change in lighting and the ATI Essentials finally have me on the right track. I can actually see polyp extention on almost all my coral and some new growth tips

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome bro!

Synodontis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a great build mate!
I like the attention to detail right from the start, some great fish & corals in there :)
The only thing is, I don't see to may Chalice in there lol
Really well done.

OP
OP
Black Pearl

Black Pearl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there, thanks for hanging out for awhile, there are a few chalice, in the back of the tank, but acans and chalice are a challenge because my Moorish Idol likes to dine on them. I ocassionslly catch him nibbling at my sps also but I can’t bring myself to get rid of him

Bronc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there, thanks for hanging out for awhile, there are a few chalice, in the back of the tank, but acans and chalice are a challenge because my Moorish Idol likes to dine on them. I ocassionslly catch him nibbling at my sps also but I can’t bring myself to get rid of him
I have always wanted a Moorish Idol but never had a big enough tank. They are gorgeous and I’m sure I wouldn’t be able to get rid of him either.

OP
OP
Black Pearl

Black Pearl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Updates to the Pearl, six weeks no water change, about 4 weeks into ATI Essentials added more Tonga branch added miracle mud to the sump, starting Sochting Oxydator to increase ORP and water clarity hopefully eliminating the use of GAC
Laboute fairy wrasse took about 4-6 weeks to heal from pop eye, no way to catch and isolate him, since he stayed active just tried to make sure he got good diet with garlic to boost his immune system. tank seems pretty happy at the moment

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 59 40.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 33.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.4%
Back