The Blue Glow frag racks OUTSTANDING!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter dnov99
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dnov99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 14, 2009
Messages
1,410
Reaction score
187
Location
Monroe NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Purchased several on the Infiniti series frag racks from Andy and all I can say is WOW. This solved my problem perfectly of needing different amounts of light for different coral. construction is top notch and entire ordering process was seamless. Now I have more room than ever in my frag tank. This is worth every penny to the alternative egg crate!!

IMG_2415.jpg


IMG_2416.jpg
 
Now you are going to make me have to come over there to check them out. Looks great D!
 
Thanks man! I am always glad to hear people are enjoying my products! The tank looks great!
 
Not having to bleach or sun dry eggcrate due to algae and aiptasia is just plain awesome.... the time saved is so worth it! Plus if you get lazy and let a frag grow all over acrylic you can simply pop it off (stony corals) or razor blade off polyps for frags.
 
Dang D that looks like WWC there lol. Almost thought I was on the sale thread
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new