The Blue Glow

  • Thread starter Thread starter uall8up
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

uall8up

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2012
Messages
2,004
Reaction score
11
Location
Bloomington, IL
I would just like to say...WOOT WOOT!!! As mentioned by many others the way you ship your corals is AMAZING!! Mine were also opened up when I opened the package. The frags weren't so much "frags", most were more like mini colonies. I will be telling many others about you. Thank you again Andy!! I will post pics soon!!
 
I would just like to say...WOOT WOOT!!! As mentioned by many others the way you ship your corals is AMAZING!! Mine were also opened up when I opened the package. The frags weren't so much "frags", most were more like mini colonies. I will be telling many others about you. Thank you again Andy!! I will post pics soon!!
Thanks Missy! Enjoy your corals!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new