the center piece...

Garf bonsia, if ever have a tank crash will still be the one acro to survive and still be gorgeous [emoji23]
 
The one piece I have everyone not in the hobby looks at and loves.. green star polyps LOL.
I know this thread is about SPS though. Once I thought about it, the answer surprised me too. People seem to really appreciate a big, bright monti cap colony. The second place for me would probably be my blue and yellow tenuis. I think the contrast brings attention to it.

Literally happened to me just the other day! "OH I LOVE THE WAVY GRASS ONE!!!" I have an isolated rock of it and have to trim it every couple of months cause it literally grows across the sand bed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new