The crazy DEALS at Reefsmart

  • Thread starter Thread starter TrevNC
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TrevNC

unregistered
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2012
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Location
Lenoir, NC
Reefsmart was great!! only advice I can give the to people putting on the show would be to give everyone one of those neon straws to point at the corals they are inquiring about, other than that it was perfect. I spent about $450 dollars and walked away with a huge bali yellow milli colony, a hue thin branching green slimer colony, a whole big frag disk covered in orange lepathestra from eye candy corals, a jackolantern lepto with 7 eyes from Jason fox as well as a huge JF reverse prsm favia, JF fruitty pebbles montipora, and about ten heads of rainbow acans that my gf bought for $50 bucks.....I think i racked up
 
Oh yea i also got a big colony of blue milli thats about 5 inches for $20 bucks ...I think all my corals will come from these events from now on lol
 
Aw, Trev, thank you! I will let the rest of the team know about your kind words - hmm, light sticks sound like they would be very much appreciated in a door bag, huh? We will see what we can do, thanks for the suggestion! :)
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new