The Crystal Reef Aquatics Stealth Series-Triton Reef Sump Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No @revhtree already announced the redraw a page back. I wish I would have gotten a pm but rules are rules and I lost it. This looks like an amazing sump and I’m sure someone will be very happy
Definitely sorry about the way that worked out, man. I do appreciate you understanding, but I definitely know it sucks when things work out this way. I do want to encourage you to keep entering the contests here at R2R. We're planning to have even more giveaways with awesome prizes, and we'd love for you to get one in the future. Stay tuned!

Norcalreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
10159D64-5869-40C3-BD3C-6A40F854B624.png
So I lost and it’s all good but was just looking at the original post and no where does it say that I will not be contacted and only have 48 hours to respond. Maybe in the future that should be written in the original post???

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
[QUOTE="So I lost and it’s all good but was just looking at the original post and no where does it say that I will not be contacted and only have 48 hours to respond. Maybe in the future that should be written in the original post???[/QUOTE]

When your name was picked the post said you have 48 hours to claim it.
You were online that day, why didn't you post something??

Norcalreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[QUOTE="So I lost and it’s all good but was just looking at the original post and no where does it say that I will not be contacted and only have 48 hours to respond. Maybe in the future that should be written in the original post???

When your name was picked the post said you have 48 hours to claim it.
You were online that day, why didn't you post something??[/QUOTE]
I never saw the notifications, I’m on here everyday trust I would have said something if I saw it. Idk just seems kinda bum that this 48 hour limit was not mentioned until 40 something pages in

Crystal Reef Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No @revhtree already announced the redraw a page back. I wish I would have gotten a pm but rules are rules and I lost it. This looks like an amazing sump and I’m sure someone will be very happy
Sorry you missed it! Either way, I'd like to offer you a free G6 ATO or $130 towards any other CRA product. You still win!

Norcalreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And it is what it is. Just making a suggestion for the future. Maybe have decency to shoot a guy a pm idk. just making suggestions for the future. It sucks im bummed out and not trying to make a big deal out of it. I realize it’s a giveaway and I’m not owed anything. But gosh darn it I’m still bummed out.

Mystical_Knight

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And it is what it is. Just making a suggestion for the future. Maybe have decency to shoot a guy a pm idk. just making suggestions for the future. It sucks im bummed out and not trying to make a big deal out of it. I realize it’s a giveaway and I’m not owed anything. But gosh darn it I’m still bummed out.

That does suck, but what a nice response to it, good on you sir

Crystal Reef Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R ran the contest and I wasn't aware that you weren't contacted. I will be sure to address this with them for future giveaways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 25.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 48 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back