The CUC lovers thread!

  • Thread starter Thread starter JoJosReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
You’ve seen decorator crabs. Meet the newly discovered decorator cerith. Lol. Best pic I could get. It carries an impressive coralline growth, red macro and a red discoma on its shell.
IMG_4547.jpeg
 
Thought the Regal angel had a snack... :oops:
20240615_131925.jpg

Nope one eye Willy,just fine...;):)
20240617_111411.jpg
 
Harley... ;) :)
20240620_211038.jpg
I am cultivating asterina stars in my other three tanks to keep mine going... It would be nice if I could just put him in different tanks but there are much more powerful forces at work in the other tanks. A pair of breeding clowns for example that would tear him apart in 3 secs for one.
 
I am cultivating asterina stars in my other three tanks to keep mine going... It would be nice if I could just put him in different tanks but there are much more powerful forces at work in the other tanks. A pair of breeding clowns for example that would tear him apart in 3 secs for one.
he has his own box 6x6 x18" , hand fed daily, yes cultivating myself in approx ??1200 gal of tanks and sumps... :upside-down-face: ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new