The day has finally come!

domination2580

Reef-a-nator
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2015
Messages
5,462
Reaction score
2,789
Location
Mitchell SD
What state or country do you live in
South Dakota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Id like to introduce the newest member of my family, Autumn Rae was born on Oct 5 17 at 11:08 pm. Weighing at 5lb 1 oz and 18" long she is more than welcome to this wonderful life with a blessed family!
b711a6b571c81d727b58d90b14d10056.jpg
6af1cb82c1c1ea4c3308ba70ed4c61b1.jpg
9c2a76917ec489294cbaf4aacf1ffe42.jpg
 
....... We had a baby !.........

"We"????? I can only say, I had nothing to do with this!!!

But congratulations to mom and dad and the little guppy!
 
Lol! Well if you want to be a part of this u can be in charge of the money part lol.
Hahaha. Now way man! I have girls already. (Broke already) I'm like an uncle. I'm in charge of annoying toys and junk food.

How's mom doing?
 
Hahaha. Now way man! I have girls already. (Broke already) I'm like an uncle. I'm in charge of annoying toys and junk food.

How's mom doing?
She's doing ok. Ended up doing a c section....so recovery might take a little bit.
 
Awesome! Congratulations!
 
Awesome! Congratulations!
 
Congrats!!! [emoji1348]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new