The difference 11 months makes

Mr Fishface

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2018
Messages
1,125
Reaction score
4,984
Location
Idaho
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought I would share this. Found a picture of my maxima clam (I think it's maxima) on the day I bought it. Noticed the HUGE change and thought it was pretty neat! Top is when I bought it and bottom is now, 11 months later. Hard to believe I've had it almost a full year :)

20191113_081848.jpeg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new