The ease of a BioOrb

Twitch PhD.

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2025
Messages
36
Reaction score
40
Location
Canon City
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had a large BioOrb now for a year with no problems and no losses. While I would like to believe I played a major roll in the successes, I have concluded that is not true.

When we set up an aquarium, we are creating a living environment for our saltwater friends. I would be happy to share more detail, but let me bottom line it.

We live in our own aquarium. The Earth.
It is a sphere, not a square or rectangle.
Life was created on a sphere, by God, so it might be a very good approach to follow. I just fell into it.
The environment of a life sustaining sphere is much easier and cheaper to achieve than a square or rectangle.
Do you think that our aquarium, the Earth would be able to sustain itself if it wasn't a sphere?
 
i guess since the orb was what God chose thats good enough for me and i have other things to figure out! 😊
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new