The fish didn't make it - R.I.P.

NeptuneGarden

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2016
Messages
176
Reaction score
170
Location
Houston
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Home security footage of someones home as the Canadian wildfire rolls through

Owners had minutes to escape. Leaving all documents, family photos ...... and the clown fish and corals. R.I.P.

 
Mest up i hope insurance pays for
All of it... RIP
 
That's so sad. I can't even imagine watching everything I own just burn like that. Glad that the homeowners made it out safe though!
 
Wow that's unbelievable. Glad every one is safe. Sad for the fish but they can be replaced
 
That one was a hard one to watch. Good luck on your, and your family's recovery
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new