The Frankenstein build

1719717445720.jpeg

1719717475657.jpeg
Looks like your tank is doing fantastic! It's a beautiful setup.
 
IMG_2039.jpeg
IMG_2042.jpeg
IMG_2043.jpeg
IMG_2045.jpeg
IMG_2047.jpeg
IMG_2053.jpeg
Time for an update. Removed some corals and trimmed some others. The never ending goal is to get things off the frag rack and onto the rock which means some of the cheap corals that have really grown out need to go for the more colorful ones.
I went through red bugs that I believe came in on the Walt Disney. I did 3 weeks of interceptor and polyps are back out on most corals and recovering. I still need to replace the pods.
 
IMG_2039.jpeg
IMG_2042.jpeg
IMG_2043.jpeg
IMG_2045.jpeg
IMG_2047.jpeg
IMG_2053.jpeg
Time for an update. Removed some corals and trimmed some others. The never ending goal is to get things off the frag rack and onto the rock which means some of the cheap corals that have really grown out need to go for the more colorful ones.
I went through red bugs that I believe came in on the Walt Disney. I did 3 weeks of interceptor and polyps are back out on most corals and recovering. I still need to replace the pods.
Your acros are looking great!
 
IMG_2282.jpeg
IMG_2287.jpeg
IMG_2286.jpeg
IMG_2285.jpeg
IMG_2214.jpeg
Well after about a year all the frag racks are off the glass. Finally moved things to the rock. Added a POTO 24k holy grail torch and a POTO holy grail hammer
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new