The GO & GRO Contest! WIN a Neptune Systems GRO Macroalgae Light!

OMG you have got to be kidding me. That's now three wins in two weeks after years of losing! Thank you, thank you, thank you. Pm-ing you now.
Congratulations!!
 
I have an apex controller, cor-20, FMK, TRIDENT, ATK, all my equipment is Neptune systems and I love the fact that the light can be placed really close to the water to avoid spillage.
 
A little late to the party, but still wanted to say Congratulations on the win @Reefer Reboot!
 
SHARED ON FACEBOOK ENTRY
 

Attachments

  • 7E61C36D-0BFE-4EC6-95AD-EE32CE5A336D.png
    7E61C36D-0BFE-4EC6-95AD-EE32CE5A336D.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 148
SHARED ON TWEETER ENTRY
 

Attachments

  • 56A73F3A-B8D1-4A37-815B-9E5CD1845ADB.png
    56A73F3A-B8D1-4A37-815B-9E5CD1845ADB.png
    287.5 KB · Views: 115
SHARED ON INSTAGRAM ENTRY
 

Attachments

  • 62905656-2777-4ED6-9C83-CA02DF26C3CD.png
    62905656-2777-4ED6-9C83-CA02DF26C3CD.png
    1,019.6 KB · Views: 84

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new