The Great T-shirt Giveaway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 1, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank y'all so much for the outpouring of support on here. We're truly honored that all of y'all want to represent Dinkins. I've sent PMs to many people for their addresses, I'll be shipping those this week and then see how many (if any) I have left and let everybody know.

We have more sizes coming up soon, so stay turned!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everybody! Just wanted to update yall - we got a little tied up last week but expect to get these free shirts out this week. I've replied to most PMs but if I haven't responded yet, it's because I'm leaving it unread until I create a shipping label (helps me keep track).

Everybody who commented will receive a shirt - we do have enough. Thank yall so much for your patience and support!

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody! Just wanted to update yall - we got a little tied up last week but expect to get these free shirts out this week. I've replied to most PMs but if I haven't responded yet, it's because I'm leaving it unread until I create a shipping label (helps me keep track).

Everybody who commented will receive a shirt - we do have enough. Thank yall so much for your patience and support!
Have we gotten to Large yet?

P.s., PM coming this afternoon for advice on first order with you guys!

NATE1979

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did the shirts go out yet still ain't got mine yet?

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Did the shirts go out yet still ain't got mine yet?

We did hit a bump in the road last week but plan to spend part of Friday getting these all out. Thank you all so much for your love and support!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you to everyone for their patience with us these last few weeks. We finally to all those shirts out. I *think* I PM'd everybody who commented in here, but I still have quite a few shirts left. If you didn't receive a PM from me asking for your address, please let me know!

If you did send me your address and don't receive your shirt in the next week or so, please let me know that as well!

Ashley and I truly appreciate y'all! We are #bettertogether!

jvbear

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody - in celebration of the arrival of spring, we have some shirts to give away. The best thing is that if you wear one to a reefing show, you get free stuff (see here for details).

We're going to do this by size to make it easiest. The first 26 people who post here will receive an XL Dinkins Aquatic Gardens t-shirt. Please post here to lock it in, and I'll message you separately to confirm your address.

Let the giveaway begin!
I ❤️Dinkins! I got a shirt with a gift card recently and will be wearing it to shows. I just want to support your business and shout out for great pods and outstanding customer service at www.DinkinsAquaticGardens.com

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

I ❤️Dinkins! I got a shirt with a gift card recently and will be wearing it to shows. I just want to support your business and shout out for great pods and outstanding customer service at www.DinkinsAquaticGardens.com
Aw thank you so much - that truly means the world to us!

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 55 25.3%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 53 24.4%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 53 24.4%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 52 24.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.8%
Back