Dinkins Swag Giveaway

Yea, i was very impressed with my package, and all the stickers, pen, and what appeared to be a hand written thank you letter. That won me over and will be setting up an autoship with them.
Every note is hand written by Mrs Ashley Dinkins!
 
Unless it's David? Pretty sure it's Ashley though.
 
2XL can even throw it in my order that I put in today for delivery next week
 
Hey boss i always love brand swag!
If any M or L available i would love it.
 
I never got mine so I assume they ran out. I never heard back after I sent my shipping info to them. Not a big deal, just not what I was expecting from them as they are usually great at customer service. A simple we ran out would have been nice.

1700226442318.png

I'm so sorry about that - it's entirely my fault. Things have been so crazy lately and I completely dropped the ball on these shirts. I'm going to get you a shirt sent out right away.

I'm really, really sorry about the lack of communication on my part. We' SHOULD be better.
 
@Reefing.with.Rich @fishface NJ @InvaderJim @roboshark @LOVEROCK @tbrown @RickSanford @steveschuerger @StatelineReefer @Samz @JTP424 @Sleeping Giant @royaleFork @OctaviusBrine @Mr.OK @Amstar @TatorTaco @trixter227
@tbrown

Around the end of September things got a little crazy in our personal life (good crazy - as our youngest son began the process of "graduating" from ABA therapy and transitioning into pre-K) and I totally fell down on this. I know that I did send some of you the shirt you requested, but most of you I did not.

If I did not send you a shirt, would you please shoot me a PM with your size and your name + shipping address? I will absolutely get shirts to every one of you (I'm overwhelmed by your support of our small business, and this is just a small token of our appreciation).

Thank you so much for your support and for your patience! (If I didn't tag you, it's because I *think* I did send your shirt or we've exchanged messages and it's in process. If not, please let me know. I appreciate all of you tremendously as well!).
 
This post is simply to let everyone know what is already known, @Dinkins Aquatic Gardens customer service is over the top outstanding! I'll not go into specific details but I had inquired about the free t-shirt and never got it. Not a big deal in any way (it was a free discontinued t-shirt) but @Dinkins contacted me, apologized and made it more than right.

@Dinkins is simply fantastic. Great products and beyond great customer service.
Spongebob Squarepants Ok GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new