The green polyp and the clam

  • Thread starter Thread starter karlaramey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

karlaramey

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 1, 2026
Messages
40
Reaction score
15
Location
augusta
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! New to reefing. I’ve had this clam for about 2. weeks. So. First week it was up on the rock where I am pointing. Stunning colors. Everything showing. Etc. I noticed one day it had moved itself the where you see it now. All my levels are fine. Can clams act funny when they move themselves ? For this long ? Regarding the green polyp coral. It been closed for days. Some open. Some don’t. The ones you see do not. I think I know the culprit. Aptasia. Which I just got rid of (directly fed it). Do you all think that could have been the issue ? It was doing just fine. Any information greatly appreciated. Also. Please let me know if you do not see pics. Uploading appears to be wonky. Thanks.

IMG_5508.png IMG_5501.png
 
Attaching the others.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5509.jpeg
    IMG_5509.jpeg
    168.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_5506.jpeg
    IMG_5506.jpeg
    215 KB · Views: 28
Another photo
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5514.jpeg
    IMG_5514.jpeg
    138.1 KB · Views: 29

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new