The Happy Place

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im just enjoying every moment tonya.. I hope she thinks dad is cool when she is a teen too.. I know to her im the coolest thing ever right now.. =P
My son is 9 and to him dad is still cool.. I wonder if jr high or high school will change them .. i hope not.. =(

^^ Awe! So sweet!! Enjoy! She'll be 13 before you know it!

OP
OP
revsgirl

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
^ Hopefully not! We're really close because we are together 24/7, I was even her school teacher at the private school she attends. So she'll be going in to 8th grade, and this will be the first significant year that we will not be together all day everyday! :( We'll see how it goes. Children can be so different, but if w are always there for them, and make attempts to understand them, they will always thing we're cool!! :D

steamer51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What makes me happy is hearing stories about people's love for their children and grandchildren like in this thread. Many people today push the children away to get on with their own life and have no idea of the harm they are causing to the children and themselves. They are missing out on so much joy that could be with them every minute if they just took the time to be with the little ones.

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
YEs yes... ITs brings me so much joy to spend every minute with them..

And tonya.. Wow it must be hard since you guys spend 24/7 togther for that long... its like sending her off to college for the first time.. =(

What makes me happy is hearing stories about people's love for their children and grandchildren like in this thread. Many people today push the children away to get on with their own life and have no idea of the harm they are causing to the children and themselves. They are missing out on so much joy that could be with them every minute if they just took the time to be with the little ones.

OP
OP
revsgirl

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
YEs yes... ITs brings me so much joy to spend every minute with them..

And tonya.. Wow it must be hard since you guys spend 24/7 togther for that long... its like sending her off to college for the first time.. =(

We'll see how it goes. She says she's going to Stanford, but if she can't be a week away from her dad and I, I don't see how that's going to work!?! :p

wysiwyg

marine predator man
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
love going island camping on the chippewa flowage, canoeing down any of the rivers in wisconsin and going fishing on rivers and lakes. and visiting the lfs in my area

OP
OP
revsgirl

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love snow skiing, like seriously... if I could give up everything just to ski everyday :D

I definitely want to try this!!

love going island camping on the chippewa flowage, canoeing down any of the rivers in wisconsin and going fishing on rivers and lakes. and visiting the lfs in my area

Sounds like fun!! :D

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love watching thunderstorms at night, in the summer as along as the storm is not too close I will sit outside to watch the lighting.

Pappy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Catching a nice barrel on my bodyboard!

Or my nice soft pillow and bed after a very long day goodnight :)

Mike D "like the beastie boys" Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hiking, although it had been awhile since I have done so. Use to have a place that I would go to frequently where I use to live. Trails where ungroomed and had no map. Would just go out and discover new trails, was an adventure. Had also done a few night hikes out there which was a lot of fun.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

Steelerfan747

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love sharing God's word with others, spending time with my family, playing with my kids, hearing them laugh, watching them play, watching a good movie with my wife, the Steelers, the Heat and having time off of work

OP
OP
revsgirl

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[video=youtube;06vxJ__sFTg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06vxJ__sFTg[/video]

OP
OP
revsgirl

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's my baby!! I love you AlyciaTHEkoala!! :kiss:

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 149 40.2%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 189 50.9%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 33 8.9%
Back