The Happy Place

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to start a thread on anything and everything that the members of this community enjoy!! :bounce: What is it about life that you love?

I'll start! I love being on the lake or on the beach on a day when there is not a cloud in the sky!! I love to soak up the sun!!

Who else?

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love hearing my kids laugh, its my favorite thing in the world.

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great idea for a thread Tonya. I love when I can see that I make a difference in the lives of the people that I take care of at work. In the past years I have made some very dear friends and as much as I may have touched their lives I know they have made a difference in mine.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love it when I but something for the kids that makes them so excited they almost tear. Best of all they like the cheapest weirdest stuff and not the crazy expensive. Like my kids would take a bunch of water balloons atty the park over an iPad any day! :)

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love laying on top of the RV looking for shooting stars. You will be surprise how many you will see. Give it an hour. I promise you'll see at least one. Some nights u see choose to 10.

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love it when I but something for the kids that makes them so excited they almost tear. Best of all they like the cheapest weirdest stuff and not the crazy expensive. Like my kids would take a bunch of water balloons atty the park over an iPad any day! :)

So true, my kids have more fun with the big box the expensive toy came in than the toy. LOL

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love laying on top of the RV looking for shooting stars. You will be surprise how many you will see. Give it an hour. I promise you'll see at least one. Some nights u see choose to 10.

Can't see them much where I am at now too much light pollution, but use to love watching them at my parents place in the country. Especially during the larger meteor showers.

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love watching such a good movie that for that 2 or 3 hours I'm lost in the movie moment and forget everything else in life...

One such movie is Forest Gump ! There's that one Sceen when first is taking to Jenny right before she possess away. Its a sad scene but gets me all the time.

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't see them much where I am at now too much light pollution, but use to love watching them at my parents place in the country. Especially during the larger meteor showers.

Yes that is true.. That's why the best times are when I'm at the beach or up in the mountains camping.... It doesn't matter who you are with.. Mom, dad, wife, gf, kids, dog, friend, .... Its the moment when you both see it and know that it was seen by both of you. Now that a special priceless moment.

uall8up

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When we pull in the driveway see my 4yr old grandaughter and with car windows up and house doors closed, I can still hear her screaming "MY GRANDMA IS HERE"!!!

OP
OP
revsgirl

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol sorry for hoofing this thread Tonya... Alot of stuff makes me happy :)

I'm lovin' it!! There are many things that make me happy as well!! I love all the stories of everyone's children. Mine is turning fourteen soon, so it is hard to have those "child-moments". But the other week, when she was at camp, I got nothing but "I love you" messages, and "You don't understand how much I miss you and love you. Don't ever leave me again!" I'll have to say, I was a little emotional, but loved hearing those words from my teenage daughter! Every since, she has been hanging out with mom and dad, and laying in the bed with us late into the evening for "family television and talk time"! I have to say, I do love my little girl!!

OP
OP
revsgirl

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love hearing my kids laugh, its my favorite thing in the world.

I remember when Alycia was about 5, we bought some jet skies. I was terrified, so I was sitting out on the camp ground with my family, but I could hear Alycia laughing and screaming, "Faster Daddy, faster!" all the way on the other side of the lake! Oh, my goodness, that child was not scared of anything!!

OP
OP
revsgirl

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahhhh!! Back to the happy place!! I love that I can be at peace and content in any situation I find myself in! <3

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember when Alycia was about 5, we bought some jet skies. I was terrified, so I was sitting out on the camp ground with my family, but I could hear Alycia laughing and screaming, "Faster Daddy, faster!" all the way on the other side of the lake! Oh, my goodness, that child was not scared of anything!!

My little girl is five right now and she's the same way.

OP
OP
revsgirl

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
^^ Awe! So sweet!! Enjoy! She'll be 13 before you know it!

Back