Is my Pyramid injured or something else?

  • Thread starter Thread starter code4
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I just ordered the Coral Life Deep 6 out of curiosity and redundancy. 😂 That and I care for a clinics tank.
 
@Jay Hemdal just a quick verification please. For 1.012 Sg I would get a reading of 26.115 mS/cm? on my Pinpoint Salinity Monitor. Or is it different?
 
@Jay Hemdal just a quick verification please. For 1.012 Sg I would get a reading of 26.115 mS/cm? on my Pinpoint Salinity Monitor. Or is it different?

I don’t know about the Pinpoint - I thought it gave some internal conversion?

The Hazma reef site gives that number, I imagine that’s where you got it?

You might want to ask over in the chemistry forum.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new