Fish Styx

Fish Styx

In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How about chocolate strawberry milk!?
Ahh, I can see that you, too like to live life on the edge! Strawberry / banana and chocolate / banana were good, too!

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed. Though, I like(d) the strawberry better than chocolate.
team america vomit GIF

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ahh, I can see that you, too like to live life on the edge! Strawberry / banana and chocolate / banana were good, too!
But what about Banana Ketchup?

OP
OP
Fish Styx

Fish Styx

In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
Fish Styx

Fish Styx

In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When did Neptune's customer service go to $#!%?! I send a help desk request yesterday evening, and they just responded with a link to their forum and, "for help with that, ask our community of users".

what the heck?!

I replied with, "begging your pardon, but after having spent thousands of dollars on your products, isn't customer support your job?"

Okay: gripe session over.

OP
OP
Fish Styx

Fish Styx

In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning, Heathens!

I didn't mean to leave off on such a sour note yesterday. I had to run out for a doctor's appointment, and when I got home, I passed TF out until somewhere around midnight. Poor fishies were starving this morning :loudly-crying-face:

Anywho, I think I may have worked out my issue with the Apex, but it is likely not too efficient. I may enlist the aid of one of you gurus later on...

In the mean time, I'm waiting on four deliveries today! Frags arriving from Riptide and Epic, a RFA from Saltwater Aquarium (finally), and THE NEW JEWELED LEOPARD!!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this one shipped well. I don't think Rudolph wants to swallow another.

I'll be in and out for most of the day, so holler if you need me. Otherwise, I hope you all smash your respective Fridays like the rockstars you are!

Namaste.

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning, Heathens!

I didn't mean to leave off on such a sour note yesterday. I had to run out for a doctor's appointment, and when I got home, I passed TF out until somewhere around midnight. Poor fishies were starving this morning :loudly-crying-face:

Anywho, I think I may have worked out my issue with the Apex, but it is likely not too efficient. I may enlist the aid of one of you gurus later on...

In the mean time, I'm waiting on four deliveries today! Frags arriving from Riptide and Epic, a RFA from Saltwater Aquarium (finally), and THE NEW JEWELED LEOPARD!!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this one shipped well. I don't think Rudolph wants to swallow another.

I'll be in and out for most of the day, so holler if you need me. Otherwise, I hope you all smash your respective Fridays like the rockstars you are!

Namaste.
I'll be checking back continuously for the wrasse update.

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 25 47.2%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.9%
Back