The House of Orange

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wassup, Heathens?!?

Do you remember when I said to stay tuned for a lighting upgrade of sorts? Well, here is the first part:

1000008094.jpg

I still need to hang the R2R logo light above the controller cabinet. The Dainty Dictator is not pleased...

I asked her what she thought of it and she replied, "I imagine that what I'm feeling right now is the same thing that the wife in A Christmas Story felt when her idiot husband set up the leg lamp."

Ahhh.... true love, amirite?
Nicolas Cage Oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wassup, Heathens?!?

Do you remember when I said to stay tuned for a lighting upgrade of sorts? Well, here is the first part:

1000008094.jpg

I still need to hang the R2R logo light above the controller cabinet. The Dainty Dictator is not pleased...

I asked her what she thought of it and she replied, "I imagine that what I'm feeling right now is the same thing that the wife in A Christmas Story felt when her idiot husband set up the leg lamp."

pffftt

1710295504327.png

I have a "bar and grill"

carry on....

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wassup, Heathens?!?

1000008094.jpg

I love her.

907_Reefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wassup, Heathens?!?

1000008094.jpg

1000015971.gif

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I absolutely despise grouting tile.

That is all.
I despise tile. That's why the new house has a full-up backsplash continuation of the quartz counter. One wipe to clean.

OP
OP
Fish Styx

Fish Styx

In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why didn't you go with an undermount sink?!
That's the stovetop. I've got an undermount white composite granite sink on the other side of the kitchen. I do the dishes and I likes me a big clean sink!

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd make those cinder blocks about 10' taller.
I put up a potted magnolia next to that block wall, and a line of Podocarpus along the back wall.

Anyway, since we're not at the House of JoJo, @Fish Styx how's murderbug doing? I was just looking at KP and found this guy:

Tempting to jump on one of these acrylic DIY tanks for a murderbug of my own!

OP
OP
Fish Styx

Fish Styx

In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I put up a potted magnolia next to that block wall, and a line of Podocarpus along the back wall.

Anyway, since we're not at the House of JoJo, @Fish Styx how's murderbug doing? I was just looking at KP and found this guy:

Tempting to jump on one of these acrylic DIY tanks for a murderbug of my own!
He's good! He has a burrow network all over the tank, though he mainly stays in his cave. The cave has like 3 "emergency" exits now that he camouflages with shells and other construction materials.

He is starting to be less skittish of me, though he still likes to play peek-a-boo from his various hidey holes. I believe he has now associated me with food... hopefully not my fingers, though.

You totally need to get one. They are fascinating to watch!

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 58 42.3%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 67 48.9%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.8%
Back