The hunt for Moina salina

Chad Clayton

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2016
Messages
21
Reaction score
7
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know of a reliable source for these animals? Apparently they are hard to come by in the U.S., which is strange to me. I look forward to hearing back from at least one person. :)

Chad
 
Will do! I am looking to culture them and provide them to others. There are a lot of Syngnathid people that are interested in using them.

Chad
 
I had the opportunity to buy a bag at one of the LFS here but didn't have the cash ATM. Now I'm sorry I didn't go back (was a looong drive). I've had a continuous culture of Tigriopus c. going for 3 yrs... ready to try a different species.
 
Hello Chad, guess who is sitting right next to me..... texting away.......
 
I was going to ask her if she had any, but you got to her first. Small world.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new