The inevitable swap

Glass2Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2025
Messages
57
Reaction score
17
Location
Edmonton
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love my acropora but I think I am done with them (for now). I am in a point in my life where I am gone for extended periods of time, every time I return from the longer ones tank is doing ehh and stuff is dead. The tank is not getting the attention it needs, so I have decided to switch up the stocking. I am probably going to go with a softie tank. So I am here asking for some inspo. Feel free to show off your tanks.

Tank background
20 gal Waterbox cube
5 orphek bars, 2 day, 2 blue plus, 1 UV/violet
DMP 10 wavemaker
SC 70 gyre
 
If you want a tank and are gone for extended periods of time, I would strongly recommend getting a controller. A controller would be a game changer for you if you are out of town a lot
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new