The JBJ 20 Build

DocRev

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2023
Messages
10
Reaction score
68
Location
Greenville
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the start of my first Reef Tank. I’ve kept fresh water for decades but after hanging that up 15 years ago I decided to start back but this time go salt. I’m brand new with a thick skin so if you see something I’m doing wrong let me know. For those concerned about the windows I’ve covered the windows with a polyester film that cuts the heat, 50% of the light and all the UV. The curtains will stay shut during the day.

428BD15B-9CF4-47E8-9120-FD25259FF071.jpeg EE0D818D-5036-41B6-AEEA-BCB42647D1EA.jpeg
 
Are you gonna do any coral in your tank or just fish?
 
I think you might want to add saltwater ;)
Looks good so far.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new