OP
jolt

jolt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I NEED to see corals in this tank! Stop teasing us and show us some FTS

I will get that done! Did not mean to tease. I’ve been putting up grow out frag shots because I need to address the issue of a polyp nipping bandit angel in the big tank before I move any more frags over to it.

SneakyTortuga

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will get that done! Did not mean to tease. I’ve been putting up grow out frag shots because I need to address the issue of a polyp nipping bandit angel in the big tank before I move any more frags over to it.

Im just messing with you! The reef savvy is beautiful I just want to see it filled up with some of those colonies.

What’s the plan for the angel?! I’m too scared to add one to my tank for that same reason

OP
OP
jolt

jolt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im just messing with you! The reef savvy is beautiful I just want to see it filled up with some of those colonies.

What’s the plan for the angel?! I’m too scared to add one to my tank for that same reason

It’s fine I deserve the ribbing :p

I need to free up my qt tank which will be in about a month. Then I will trap the bandit and hold him in the qt while I find him a good home.

OP
OP
jolt

jolt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cleaned my ATS yesterday, it's finally making hair algae more than slime
IMG_3637.JPG
IMG_3638.JPG
IMG_3640.JPG

Caravanshaka

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice to meet you this evening, Jolt! I’m sorry we had to rush since my family was sitting down to dinner. We will have to trade Acros in the near future being so close!

OP
OP
jolt

jolt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a couple of tasks to accomplish before seriously beginning to coralscape the tank. One of them was to get this guy quarantined and then into the tank, and see where he settles down. I did not want him mowing down a bunch of coral in the process:

Javamahn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I ask what kind of luck you had with the Anthias. I have tried and tried but have not yet found the secret to keeping them. Most times they barely make it out of QT

OP
OP
jolt

jolt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I ask what kind of luck you had with the Anthias. I have tried and tried but have not yet found the secret to keeping them. Most times they barely make it out of QT

I started with 7 in quarantine. Lost the runt in quarantine, but the others made it fine. So I put 6 in the display about a year and a half ago, and I am down to 4 at this point. I think the other two were picked off by the 4 survivors.

Black Pearl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow Jolt what progress your coral look amazing. Don’t know how I missed the start of your build thread. Keep up the good work

Black Pearl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a couple of tasks to accomplish before seriously beginning to coralscape the tank. One of them was to get this guy quarantined and then into the tank, and see where he settles down. I did not want him mowing down a bunch of coral in the process:

My rose anemones are still moving after two years, makes me nervous

OP
OP
jolt

jolt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow Jolt what progress your coral look amazing. Don’t know how I missed the start of your build thread. Keep up the good work

Well thank you. I have yet to finish stocking it, but it is coming along. So far the anemone has stayed right where I put it though (fingers crossed)

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 65 37.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back