The Jolt 180

Any chance you have an updated pic of your RMF Flavor Parade Colony?
I snapped a cell phone pic for you. That’s e Merlin staff behind it.
1CC8B66C-058E-4E77-8212-7F6A1BA366C3.jpeg
 
Tank update wouldn't be too bad either ;) hope you and your family are well in these mad times mate!

We are doing good I’ve been working from home for 9 weeks. The tank is cruising pretty well right now. I finally kicked the dinos and the cyano bloom that followed that. It’s starting to look very mature.

here is a cell phone fts - Taken just now dirty glass and all

1F47B30B-76FF-44C8-8B63-3554B2236E50.jpeg
 
Pics are required according to reef law. Btw how do you do the laughing emoji?

It’s still a baby and hard to get a good cell pic but here you go. There’s an emoji icon in the toolbar when I am editing a reply. I just use a web browser and that’s what I see

4355197B-EE80-43EA-9EEB-B7A88D9739B6.jpeg
 
And while I’m on a roll, and since it’s cell phone pic day, here’s a couple more ...

This was a straight frag photo no lens
72D0EEC1-CDC7-46B5-BF76-1B6AFEEA6480.jpeg


And the JF Fantasy Island no lens
B7535E72-2A88-4439-B87A-08BAB7D773FB.jpeg


And WWC WT? No lens
D72DA20A-C18E-4449-B7C7-36018E1156CC.jpeg



got this last week and still playing with it

5F432FD3-4497-4FE5-B7DC-C65EF800E126.jpeg

Couple of frag shots with it

B42DE9BB-AD8D-42CC-B293-C6E04A7F357F.jpeg

93D52283-67B9-4BAF-B13A-DF261EBA5A93.jpeg
 
We are doing good I’ve been working from home for 9 weeks. The tank is cruising pretty well right now. I finally kicked the dinos and the cyano bloom that followed that. It’s starting to look very mature.

here is a cell phone fts - Taken just now dirty glass and all

1F47B30B-76FF-44C8-8B63-3554B2236E50.jpeg
Glad to hear you're doing well and still able to work away at home mate! :) Despite the dirty glass tank is looking great :P there's some really nice colours going!
 
can you take some farther away? I always wonder how these shoot with the iPhones from the side and farther away
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new