!*!*!*!*! The Jug !*!*!*!*!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Diesel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
13,611
Reaction score
15,161
Location
Texas Republic Grand Ranch.
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Juggarnaught monti, finally I was lucky to get a hold on one.
You don't see this one very often and when I found a frag it was gone before I could jump on it.
I remember RMF used to have them regular in a monti pack but they have been sold out of it.
Any one else has this monti in his glass box?


Picture is from the Gonzo live sale.
 
Nice catch!!! Will love to see it when it's been in your system for a little bit and has had a chance to grow and color up .
 
Screenshot_2017-01-06-21-50-07.png
The Juggarnaught monti, finally I was lucky to get a hold on one.
You don't see this one very often and when I found a frag it was gone before I could jump on it.
I remember RMF used to have them regular in a monti pack but they have been sold out of it.
Any one else has this monti in his glass box?


Picture is from the Gonzo live sale.
Good for you man! Youll love it, i was actually one of the people to name this monti. Jared i think had his piece since the end of 2015 and just started releasing frags a few months back. Anyway, its a show stopper. Enjoy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new