The K7 Pro2 is stateside!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Manose
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
2,165
Reaction score
4,452
Location
Johnson City, Tn
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Many lights just landed stateside so now people can order them here in the USA.
The sale site is up!!!
This information is for anyone seeking to purchase Noopsyche Lighting Products through Sustainable Aquatics and The Coral Reef:

Navigate to: https://www.coralreeftn.com/shop.php

Scroll down to the section headed “Sustainable Aquatics Dry Goods”

Within that heading is a subsection called “Noopsyche Lighting”

(There are currently 4 options available for purchase)

Shipping is free on orders of $225 or more.

SA is offering a 1-year guarantee on Noopsyche Lighting Products

Thanks
Matt
Please let me know if you order from the site
 
Last edited:
Yea, if want sps then yes because it is 24in deep

I have and will do some kind of group buy as we will have access to them here in the states in bigger supply sometime soon ;););)
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
 
Great news!!!!

Awesome! Honestly, these have been great. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a budget friendly light.

What’s the website for US ordering?

+1 on where do I order stateside??


I want to purchase 2 lights and 1 controller stateside. How do I do so?
The guys are working on the order page today and I will let you know when ready.
 
Good! Let me know as well!
They are being slow on getting the website ready but should be ready this evening. In the meantime here are some pics;)
IMG_20190206_134418.jpg
IMG_20190206_134433.jpg
 
They are being slow on getting the website ready but should be ready this evening. In the meantime here are some pics;)
IMG_20190206_134418.jpg
IMG_20190206_134433.jpg

This is fantastic!

I think you're gonna need more lights!
 
I brought them down to Matt at Sustainable Aquatics as he is the distributor for NoopsycheUSA.

Can you answer questions on how these are controlled? I'd like to try to tie them into my existing controller.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new