The K7 Pro2 is stateside!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Manose
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Received mine this morning. Awesome quality. Can’t wait to install.

E067FB19-3160-4349-9601-43FFC84EE7E1.jpeg
That’s great! You wont be dissapointed!
 
That’s great! You wont be dissapointed!
Thanks @mbs123.
Question: I have my Viparspectra set on 30% white and 85 % blue. What would be your suggestions to set this light? I don't want to give a huge shock to the corals. I only have zoas, hammer, frogspam, goniporas, blasto, ricordia, rock anemone, duncans and a huge long tentacles anemone and couple other corals.
Thank you in advance.
Ruben
 
Thanks @mbs123.
Question: I have my Viparspectra set on 30% white and 85 % blue. What would be your suggestions to set this light? I don't want to give a huge shock to the corals. I only have zoas, hammer, frogspam, goniporas, blasto, ricordia, rock anemone, duncans and a huge long tentacles anemone.
Thank you in advance.
Ruben
Tank size? How high above the tank will the light be?
 
Tank is a 40g breeder, 36 x 18 x 16. Right now the light is seating at 12" from the water level.
 
Tank size? How high above the tank will the light be?
Tank is a 40g breeder, 36 x 18 x 16. Right now the light is seating at 12" from the water level.
 
I wouldn't mind giving these a shot. I wonder if they will fit on the Aquatic Life T5/LED fixtures.
 
This is actually a good idea. I will message him and ask him if we can do this.
I can start a thread where people can sign up.
let me know when the thread is up!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new