The KCs 90 Gallon Build

Yeah sore subject right now...

Tell me about it.

I almost went to Sugar Bowl...glad I didn't now.

I turned down a chance at a practice pass during bowl preparations. Some coaching buddies of mine went and watched but I could not take a day off work to go. They said it was a great experience.

Anyway...impressive build and I will be following.
 
Thanks! And that would of been a tough game to watch in person!
 
A little update....I got ich and things got ugly!!!! Didn't loose any coral but I lost 4 fish in a couple days and I'm still treating the others. Here are a few
uploadfromtaptalk1423604219705.jpg
pics of the tragedy.
uploadfromtaptalk1423604163764.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1423604184775.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new