The Last Upgrade

Keep saying I really need to keep this update this more often but then I don't.

Here is a quick video for the other night. In addition to a quick video of my fish room behind my display tank.

Stocking has changed a little as I lost my Achilles and Maculiceps. I also removed the bluesided wrasse and one of the anthias. Working on catching the other one.

I did get a new wrasse, which I was pretty excited about and a new tang. I'll let you have the fun of picking them out and providing what they are

A few months ago I upgraded my sump too a custom acrylic sump made by Advanced Acrylic. I'm also working on converting my 60 gallon cube refugium to a seahorse tank. Didn't really need the refugium, so figured I'd go a different direction.

Enjoy.
 

Attachments

  • 20220923_201115.mp4
    22.3 MB
  • 20220908_145717.mp4
    59.3 MB
Also I'm pretty stoked as I'm adding a fish I've been waiting to see for a couple of years and was able to get a beautiful speciium.

I'll get a couple of videos and pictures of him hopefully posted in the next couple of days.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new