The Magnificent Green Sinularia

  • Thread starter Thread starter TbyZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TbyZ

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2017
Messages
944
Reaction score
728
Location
34.5782° S, 150.8697° E
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Or not so magnificent.

I can grow it, frag it, but they always loose that incredible green color they had at the LFS when bought.

What are the ideal conditions for these great softies?
 
Ive had one before, and it only really shown green really well was if I had my LEDs set just right.
 
Some just aren't that green. They may look more green under certain lighting or be green out of the ocean and change once they get acclimated to tanks.

The only one I had that kept it's neon green color under any lighting was the ORA neon sinularia.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new